About Our Products
Our outlandish idea is that helping a mission you care about and buying a product you love shouldn’t be mutually exclusive things. We figure it’s time to say goodbye to frozen pizzas and cookie dough fundraisers, and say hello to a new class of quality with a cause.
At One Mission, we believe in bringing you safe, healthy, reliable, beautiful products, all the time. We don’t believe in shortcuts, in animal testing, in using petrochemicals or artificial anything, or in selling something that we don’t ourselves use and love.
All our products are sourced and made in the USA and are packaged with care from our Iowa location.
Product Specs, Standards and Sustainability
Remember that old tee shirt from high school? The one you have been lovingly wearing for years because you love what age has done to it to make it so ridiculously soft and you just can’t bear to part with it? Now you can enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of your vintage tee, in a brand new version. And, every comfy and durable tee in our message based apparel line has been thoughtfully engineered to brighten your day. They feel good and make it easy for you to get your happy on. Think positive, be positive, inspire positive, wear positive.
- Tri-Blend Tees: Premium Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction – Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Baseball tees: Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Cotton) construction – Raglan 3/4 sleeves
Durable rib neckband
Unisex sizing –slightly slimmer fit, but women may prefer to order one size down
Women’s tees – form fitting
For more information, check out our sizing chart.
BRIEFLY. All 18 varieties of One Mission’s scentsationally fragranced candles are crafted in-house with care. Our wax is a premium soy blend, and our candles are double-wicked for twice the coziness, comfort, freshness, and cheer. Moreover, each candle comes delivered in an attractive and sturdy One Mission Change Bank – a place for you & your family to collect some extra cash and be reminded of how quickly your small, daily actions can add up to create real change.
Each One Mission candle is hand poured in our Iowa location
- Our wax is a color-free, premium soy-based blend that allows for a higher melting point (Need a candle shipped to hot, humid Florida mid-summer? Not a problem – your candle will arrive in tact!)
- Excellent fragrance throw
- Nice, clean burn
- With proper care, our 16 ounce, frosted glass candles will have burn times between 45 and 60 hours.
BRIEFLY. Looking for a genuinely, natural soap? Our pure Castile soap is the real deal. Taking up a soap making tradition that dates back millennia to the Castile region of Spain, One Mission bar soaps, body wash, and liquid hand soaps are of the highest quality and entirely natural (and smell good!!).
Now, we know “Natural” is a term that gets thrown around a lot, so allow us to clarify: To us, ‘natural’ means no petrochemical ingredients or artificial colors or fragrances, no testing on animals, no chemically-derived preservatives, safe and nontoxic, and products & ingredients that are generally as close to their original form as possible. Essential oils give our soaps their color and fragrance, and our “preservative” is a high quality rosemary extract. We love short and simple (and easy to pronounce) ingredient lists: saponified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils, vegetable glycerin, and a variety of natural or organic essential oil blends, depending on the scent.
Our castile soap production standards include:
- No SLS
- No Parabens
- No Formaldehyde Donors
- No Chemical Fragrances
- No Artificial Colorants
- No Animal Testing
- Recycled Corrugate Packaging
- Made in the USA
BRIEFLY. We’re pretty much ecstatic to introduce to you our One Mission artists and the wonderful, beautiful pieces they have created. Each of our artists has a unique gift and a story to share, which you can read about here. Purchasing one (or many!) of the art prints on this site helps out these artists, as well as the crazy awesome fundraising mission you’re already shopping to support. That’s a win-win-win if we’ve ever seen one.
AND, our premium art prints are produced on our brightest white, 245g, textured art paper with pro-grade imaging quality. Prints are available in sizes of 8×10, 11×14, 12×12, and/or 18×14 inches. Frame not included.
BRIEFLY. It’s true: we all have some pretty great digital photos – of the kids & grandma, that last family vacation, or little Tommy in his baseball uniform – sitting on our desktop or phone when they should be hanging on our wall.
Luckily enough, we can print those pictures for you quickly and easily (and on really nice canvas, nonetheless). Simply follow the steps to upload your picture right from your computer, choose your size, and voilà – you’ll have beautifully showcased some great memories, and will receive the added memory of helping out someone’s important mission along the way.
A LITTLE BIT MORE…
- One Mission custom canvases are printed with pro-grade inks on premium matte canvas to make your photos, artwork, and memories as vibrant and long lasting as possible.
- We carefully stretch your canvas to custom length and width dimensions between 8 in. and 24 in.
- Our canvas is of the highest quality, natural, OBA-Free, and UV Coated. This canvas will beautifully showcase your print’s bright whites, but will also resist the fading that can occur with ultraviolet light exposure. A traditional two-over-one weave with a pH-neutral, acid-free base ensures great performance and durability.
- Professional grade inks and printing technology will bring your canvas to life with vibrant colors and superior imaging quality.