This is a Preview Only!

This is only visible to you and cannot be accessed by others.

ANGRY SHERPA 2020 | Concrete Rose

$237.20 Raised!

Start: Sep 25, 2020 - End: Oct 17, 2020

ANGRY SHERPA 2020 | Concrete Rose

Come join us Oct 17th for the inaugural ANGRY SHERPA as we bike up and down King’s Mountain in Woodside, CA ~18x / ~150mi. until we’ve ascended 29,029 ft. of elevation, a.k.a. “Everested”. We’ll start @ ~4am from Huddart Park and God-willing will be done by early evening. We’ll have a socially-distanced SAG setup going with food and beer in Huddart. If you’re in the area, would love to see you for some (or all) of the laps…come get your Saturday serving of shared suffering, epicness and fun. Yeah buddy!

We’re riding this one in support of The Concrete Rose Foundation, a registered 501c3 non-profit that is out getting after it and doing great work focused on closing the racial gap in America. CRF operates through an umbrella model directing resources to the best nonprofits in the country (Harlem Children’s Zone, Next Chapter, The Hidden Genius Project, etc.) with the objective of driving economic mobility for underrepresented Americans of color. It was started by some of my heroes and is an important cause we’re in need of especially now in our country. https://www.concreterosecapital.com/partnerships

Whether or not you can make it in person, please consider supporting CRF by buying merch and/or donating directly on this page. If you scroll below, there is a hype mini collection of ANGRY SHERPA-logo’d apparel we’ve created. There will only ever be one inaugural ANGRY SHERPA, so these are collector’s edition. 40% of everything you spend on merch goes directly to Concrete Rose (the other 60% goes to support a small business in Mt. Vernon, Iowa), along with 100% of all cash donations. Whatever you can give goes a long way and is appreciated. 

Thanks and see you on King’s Mountain.

Fund Leader: Nate Marti
Fund Type: Non-profit Organizations

Purchase with Purpose

40% of every product purchased is donated


ANGRY SHERPA 2020 | Concrete Rose Discussion:

Post a comment

Back to top